About Oikocredit Canada Atlantic
As a Support Association of Oikocredit, OCA is a member of the Oikocredit International co-operative, and participates in the annual meeting of the organization, as well as working groups and committees.
It also undertakes educational and outreach work in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland to increase awareness about the development needs of people in emerging parts of the world, and how Oikocredit contributes to this.
The 2017 Board members are:
- Joseph Howse, President, Halifax, NS
- Kelly McMillan, Vice President, Halifax, NS
- Mary Rigby, Secretary, Dartmouth, NS
- Douglas Rigby, Treasurer, Dartmouth, NS
- Lorne Burrows, Member, Beaver Brook, NS
- Keith Thompson, Member, Fredericton, NB